Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We're Thankful for Temptashuns

heesh...."Faster biped!"
smudge..."You know you don't have to throw them one at a time. Just dump them. We'll share."
tap tap..ollie..."Hey Sheesh is getting more than me."
(you can't see Ollie in the picture cuz he's sitting on the back of my chair. He wants his temptashuns balanced on my shoulder. If I forget him he taps me on da head."


biped...."You can't see but there is at least 10 temptashuns stuck in Heesh's floof. He swears he not a horder but I think he's fibbin."

6 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

You can never have too many Temptations!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good thinking Heesh. You've got Temtayshuns when everycat has run out.

Reese =^..^= said...

That's a good place to keep snack, Heesh!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Keeping them in your furs? Don't the others try to nom you?

The Island Cats said...

We love Temtayshuns too! We wanna see you "share" them...yeah, right!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Woohoo Temptations!!!!! I just LOVE them, but we don't have the variety of flavours that you have in the States. My uncle tried to bring some over for me when he visited but the rotten sods at Quarantine confiscated them.