Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mancat Monday Ozark Style

heesh...."Uh, biped. Do you think dat deese cubes come in mancat size?"
biped...."I believe those are the mancat sized cubes. Actually they're about twice the size of our old one."



heesh...."Uh, biped. Do we have a shoe horn?"
biped...."I don't think they even make shoe horns anymore."


heesh...."Uh biped,?"



heesh..."its following me isn't it?"
biped..."yes, snicker"
heesh..."Uh biped, you're not going to show those pictures and then tell your friends how I got stuck in da cube and had to be pried out of it."
biped..."Oh no, I wouldn't tell them about that. Not even how your big ole floofy tail managed to snag the cube and drag it half way across the dining room before you freed yourself."
heesh...."That's kind of you. How about showing the picture of me on da back of the couch, just like .King Brian.
biped...."Here you are big guy!"

heesh....."Could you erase the "Big Guy" thingie and maybe say something like its a picture of smudge and I when he was a kitten?"
biped...."Sure big guy!"

8 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I know just how you feel Heesh. We have a cat door and Flynn whips in and out of it at 100 miles an hour. I have to prise myself through. I told mum that it's cuz we've been having so much rain it made it shrink.Don't know why the Beans have to laugh at our manly fiz-eek. Do you know, she even posted me for Widebody Wednesdays a while back.
Yours in sympathy from one Big Guy to another.
Eric.

The Florida Furkids said...

Oh dear....we're not going to laugh at the thought of you getting stuck and having the cube follow you...nope...not gonna.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

MOL, BOL, we aren't really laughing cause you got stuck in the cube, nope not us. ~S,S,C & F

The Creek Cats said...

LOL! We just think it's all that floof!!!

The Island Cats said...

Heesh...they should make those cubes in Big Guy size!

Daisy said...

They just don't make those cubes like they used to!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Heesh you are a big Mancat ans very good looking.

Reese =^..^= said...

That cube must have come from the junior department!