Monday, August 24, 2009

Mean Biped

smudge...."You're not going to use dat picture are you? Remember it was a reject."

biped...."Hmmmm, I don't remember it being a reject. You look cute."

smudge...."I look like grandma when she forgets where she put her teeth the night before."

biped...."snicker, you do look like a little ole man., speaking of which I tink I'll use this one too."

smudge....."Oh no! You're not going to put up DAT picture?! Dat would be mean."
biped....."Its not mean. I told him dat hill was awful steep when he went down it. Plus he looks so cute crawling up da hill on his hands and knees."

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Heehee! Both of those photos gave me a smile today!

The Florida Furkids said...

Don't you hate it when the bipeds use the reject pics?

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

But sometimes rejects are the cutest!

The Island Cats said...

We think that picture of you is pretty cute!

Sweet Purrfections said...

You do look like a little ole man!