Monday, November 16, 2009

The even greater Protectress

biped...."So you think the nice woofie is protecting the cute cat!? Perhaps the cute cat also agrees with you. I'm sorry to say you're both wrong."



biped...."Perhaps the sequence of events might help you. First the cute grey kitty laid down beside my chair. A trait he learned from his mentor Abner. Then the woofie walked by and saw him close to me so she sat down next to the kitty, and slowly, quietly pushed him away. Smiling she took over his nice warm spot."

5 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Eskie woofies are always smiling!! That was purrty smart of her to get the nice warm napping spot!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cat Street Boyz said...

Well.....we let Luke by with that but not the poopy puppy....no way...smack, smack, smack! LOL=^Y^=

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That was very nice of the cute gray kitty to make a nice warm spot for the white woofie.

Nina Torbie said...

Oh, when Victor pushes me out of a nice warm spot, I go find another. But if I really want to keep my nice warm spot, I whap him. No woofie would have dared take a nice warm spot away from Bonnie Underfoot! She was famous for her temper.

CCL Wendy said...

That is so funny! Very clever of her, too! Now her spot is pre-warmed!