Monday, November 9, 2009

Cabin Kitty's first modeling Session



biped....."Kitty! Come back kitty!"

smudge...."well that went great."

ollie...."Looks like our modeling jobs are safe."



grandma...."What are we going to tell da people about their cat?

grunting sounds.

biped...."She's right there under the steps.


ollie...."I sure wish we could use dat camera."

smudge..."I'd give a sqillion Temptashuns to get a picture of da biped crawling under da cabin after CK."

grandma...."If we ever get her back in da cabin she's not coming out again.

grunt groan...
biped...."I can't see her."

grandma..."Neither can I."

smudge & ollie..."We can! snicker"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOL and LOL!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

She is a cutie! I am guessing that is her inside having her lunch?

Daisy said...

Score one for CK!

The Island Cats said...

Haha! We woulda like to have seen that too!

The Florida Furkids said...

CK is a pretty smart kitty!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkid

CCL Wendy said...

Yes, no kitty ever poses on command! They have to be in the mood for it. Temptations sure help.

CCL Wendy said...

It's me again! Thought I'd let you know that Heesh and Sheesh are on the LOLSpot again today.