Thursday, October 7, 2010

The little Prisoner..

biped...."Looks like we have another prisoner cat."

major...."Where's the treats?"



biped...."At the store. And don't bother telling me that Daisy had treats."



major...."Hack, hack,"

biped...."What are you doing?"

major....."Pretending I have a hack saw. They make a hacking sound."

biped...."That's a pitiful joke. You've been hanging out around your Uncle too much. Move over! I'm tired."

major....."Arrrgh! Prisoner abuse! You almost sat on me."

9 comments:

Elin said...

What a cute prisoner :D

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Major, maybe you should start hacking again!

Daisy said...

Oh, rats! I'm sorry the jailer did not hand out treats. That might be cruel and unusual punishment! Your "hacking" made me laugh out loud!

OKcats said...

Miss Major, you are too cute! We bet you keep your peoples laughing - you make our mom laugh!

Your friends, Fuzzy and Zoe

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Prisoner abuse! and no treats! What is this world coming to!

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest PURRisoner we effur seen!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Major I adore you and your sense of humor.

CCL Wendy said...

That Major is quite the character! He's in self-imposed jail.

If I heard him making a hacking noise, I'd think he was coughing up a hairball or something. Besides most PURRisoners don't have hacksaws -- they get files baked in cakes or something.

I'm sure Major would find a way to defile anything he puts his name to.

Anonymous said...

How cute. Major is adorable. Nose kisses for Major