Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Cats....

smudge..."Hmmmm, is this my good side?"



smudge...."Use this one biped. I think I look cuter in this one."



smudge...."Hey Brat! Get your own halloween picture."



annie...."I don't wanna to wear this. I saw da bag. You gots my costume at da dollar store."



annie...."Oh no, not another one."





annie...."Ok the hats a bit better but it sure isn't as cute as smudge's costume."

annie..."No I don't want to wear the pumpkin costume."



major...."Hey smudge! You're going to be mad when I fill my pumpkin full of temptations and Fancy Feast."

9 comments:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You guys are very sweet in your costumes!!

Daisy said...

Ah, I love the pumpkin suit! I have the clown outfit, but it was so big I had to wear the "collar" as a skirt!

The Island Cats said...

You guys are way more tolerant of wearing your costumes than we are!! You look cute!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We hear rumors of costumes here....we're hiding under the bed. You look great in yours!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Random Felines said...

We like the costumes!! You all look great. Mom said something about the dollar store comment and we are now going to have to spend the next few days hiding.

OKcats said...

You all look very spooky! Annie, we loved your witch hat a lot. How come Major Payne didn't get a costume????

Hannah and Lucy said...

Smudge you look very cute in the pumpkin outfit and Annie that pointy hat is great. How did you escape the photo shoot Major? Mum better not have any ideas for us!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Annie, we like the black hat best. Smudge, you are a sweet pumpkin. Now Major, what are you going to be for Halloween?

Kat's Kats said...

ROFLOLASTC!!!*

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Kitty Horde would like to thank their Feeders for not dressing them up in anything but collars & tags. Well, there was that one picture of StarWalker wearing the lei but it's his own fault!

*Rolling On Floor, Laughing Out Loud And Scaring The Cats