Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Before and After Special Kitty

"da Biped here! Did you read da article on today's Cat Blogosphere telling about Nutro cat food being investigated?" "If you read to the very bottom of Skeezix's article it says that da Mar's company which now makes Nutro also makes Special Kitty. I'm more than a wee bit embarrassed to show these before and after photos of Smudge and hope you understand."




"Smudge ate da special kitty food until he got tame enough to catch. That was for about 8 months. The first two pictures were taken just after he moved inside. The third was taken after about 8 weeks on 9Lives kibble.


"Here's today's Mr. Smudge. He could get a job in a Furminator commercial wif all dat floof."

7 comments:

The Creek Cats said...

Oh no! That is scary news! We must go read about it!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I have not read the article on Special Kitty, yet, but will. My Mom fed her kitties that till they started refusing to eat!

Lucy Belle said...

My Mr Smudge! You have grown to be one handsome Mancat haven't ya! I wanna come over and smooch ya..can I?

And about the investigation, I think that we as cat parents should really stay ahead of news and be proactive in learning about all these unfluffy news. Thanks for bringing it up!

Daisy said...

Wowie, Smudge has really blossomed!

It is very scairty to feel like you cannot trust cat food again.

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

I wish we could put pictures up in Wally World so people can see the difference $2.00 a bag can make on their kitties. Also I wish that Wally World would carry more brands. At ours there is special kitty and Purina, none of the other brands

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Smudge, looking good!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Smudge, you are looking great.

I actually eat Nutro Max Hairball Control canned food along with Royal Canin Persian dry food and am doing pretty well. I hope it isn't all of the Nutro foods that are dangerous.