Friday, March 27, 2009

Annie's story



annie... " Its time to continue my novelette biped!"
biped... "Yes bosscat!"
annie... "The beautiful kiwi actress licked the shark pate off her lips"
biped... "Shark pate?"
annie... "Yep. Remember dat boat captain friend of yours dat used me for bait?"
biped... "Oh yes, I remember."
annie... "Well when I hit da water, I opened my mouth and bit down on da biggest fish I saw."
biped... "Wow, that must of been scary."
annie... "Nah. I grabbed dat shark wif my claws and teef and it jumped clean outta da water and landed on da deck of dat big boat."



biped... "Oh MY Gosh! And then what happened?"
annie... "hmmmm, It swallowed da boat captain! Yep dats right. "
biped... "Are you sure dats all?"
annie... "Well I did rescue dat mean boat captain. He was sooo thankful dat he cut dat shark up and made pate out of him.
biped... "I think you forgot something."
annnie... "hmmm, da truf?"
biped.... "Yes that's one thing, but I was thinking more like...." Da End"






5 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The shark wouldn't have stood a chance with those big teefs of yours.

Daisy said...

What a whale of a story, Annie! I am certain it must be true, too.

Have a happy weekend!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Shark pate? You could open a shark pate restaurant.

Who needs da truth when fishing yarns will do! Nice one.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Annie, yoo sure spin a good yarn...

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Cool Story. you are a good story writer/teller!