Sunday, February 20, 2011

I wuv my dawg....

biped...."yes, the ugly, ragged, computer/sewing chair still exists. It will not fit in the car, we have no garbage collector to take it away so it sits there being further abused by the Ozark Mtn gang. I have sworn several times to tether it to the next feral dog that drops by our house in hopes that both of them would disappear together but so far the dogs have taken one look at it and took off running. unlike the dogs, the cats think its their personal jungle gym."

sound of toe nails ripping thru polyester fabric....

smudge...."grunt, grunt, give me dat dog!"

major...."Bipeeeedd! smudge is being mean again..."

major manages to spin the chair around thus dislodging his brother. Believe it or not, that chair travels all over the living room and kitchen powered by nothing more than major."



major...."Quit lurking behind da chair. I'll sic my dawg on ya!"



major...."Good dawg, you scared da mean puddy tat!"

5 comments:

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

My goodness...we put stuff outside and it's gone by morning...maybe our neighbor is needy, hahameow!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

How could you even THINK of getting rid of that chair?!?! It has YEARS of use left in it!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Why get rid of such a nice cat toy!

Katnip Lounge said...

I think I could use some MAJOR power at my house!
That chair is goood for at least four more Cat's worth of use.

Lin said...

That poor chair!!! Hahaha!