Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What they're really saying....

smudge...."She's circling us like a lion eyeing its prey."

heesh...."There's no use resisting. We are sooo doomed."



smudge...."Pretend to be dead. It works on the talky box."

heesh....."I don't think it's working. I can feel it's hot breath on my neck."



smudge....."Oh Yuck! It slobbered all over my neck."

heesh......"Hey the playing dead worked for me."



biped...."Oh Heeesh.... I gots some loves for you."

smudge..."Tee Hee, she saw your lips moving."

7 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

There's just no escaping! Trust me, I know.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Yup, we try that here and it doesn't work either...

The Florida Furkids said...

It doesn't work here either.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Hannah and Lucy said...

When they've made their minds up nothing stops them - we'e tried holding our breath and playing dead but that didn't work either!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

OOOOH, Biped slobber. It could be worse, it could be Major slobber!

OKcats said...

We were waiting anxiously to see just who was circling you: The Major, the Biped, or Dumb and/or Dumber. Was it just about this point where the biped sneezed on you? That's just terrible that she did that to you. I mean, if you want to sneeze on her, go for it. But man, we lick ourselves clean - we shouldn't have to lick their snot, spit and germs too!

Katnip Lounge said...

Aaaaiiiieeeee!!!!

Human Cooties!