Monday, January 10, 2011

Our New Dog....

smudge (to heesh).....It's true. I heard grandma say it. We gots a new dog."

Heesh...."Where is it? I haven't seen it."

smudge...."I think it may of escaped. Grandma said something about it trying to get out the door when she took dumb and dumber out."

annie...."What are we going to call it? Dumbest?"

major...."I gots out da door. Twice on da biped and onced with grandma."



major..."If you sit right here, when she opens da door for dumb and dumber you can shoot right out da door."



smudge...."Dats a silly thing to do. There's scary things out there."

major..."I know I caught dis fox. I wapped it really hard."



major...."It tried to put da bitey on me but I was quicker. Wait till tomorrow and I'll show you whats I did wif it."

9 comments:

AFSS said...

You are very brave to catch a fox.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Our comment disappeared! We'll try again.

We'll be back to see wot yoo did to da fox!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow! A fox! You are very brave!

Hannah and Lucy said...

It looks as though Mr Fox has got hold of the back of your neck Major. Do you want us to come and distract him while you tie him up!!

OKcats said...

Nice catch, Miss Major!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think you should stay safely inside. Can't wait to meet Dumbest!

Random Felines said...

Good catch Major - hope you are being careful outside.

Katnip Lounge said...

We hope you got to bitebitebite Mr. Fox! Dumbest, huh? Wonder what he looks like...

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are a good fox cat.