Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To swat or not....

annie...."Ahhhhh, time for sweet dreams. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"



annie....."zzzzzzzzz, hmmmmm?"



annie...."If the biped wasn't sitting there with the flashy box you'd be sooo deaded."




joplin...."Ah but she is ole pillow pal so tonight I'm safe."

biped...."Poor Joplin is suffering from shell shock, or better yet paw swats. He's been swatted so many times by Annie that if a piece of paper falls off the table he thinks it's Annie and he flattens himself out and covers his ears with his paws. You'd think that after a 100 or so swats he'd get the point but oh no, he's going to pester her no matter what. And I guess why not. He's out alpha'd everycat in the house except for her.

6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I dunno... I'm not so sure that Joplin is going to win his battle with Annie!

Unknown said...

OMC! My little brother Wart has always attracted swats - and I am ashamed to say, I contribute. He is just one of those swattable kitties and usually for no apparent reason. I had no idea there were others out there.

Random Felines said...

Joplin - you gotta look out for them gerlcats.....they can't be outalphad!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We have our bets on Annie!

Lin said...

I'm bettin' on Annie too. Sheesh, girlfriend gives some mean looks there! EEEK!

Tehseen hasan bajwa said...

i like this post i also like cat very much you give the important information about catsFree Bengali Songs
Watch Live Tv