Friday, May 7, 2010

Have a Nappy weekend...

annie...."Well we've suggested all week that your huMom take a few days off."

smudge...."But just in case your she is one of those type A people who insisted on going to work,well we're down to our last resort."

annie..."Dear HuMom....Your eyes are very heavy."

smudge..."You are getting very sleepy."

annie...."You cannot stay awake."



annie...."Follow my example. Lay your body in the bed and ignore the buzzing alarm."
smudge..."And have a very nappy weekend.

8 comments:

Kea said...

We don't know if that worked for your huMom, but it's sure working for ours!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day too. :-)

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hmmm, we're gonna try that on our mum...

Brian's Home Blog said...

Great idea! Hey, ya made me yawn!!! Have the best weekend!

The Florida Furkids said...

We're going to nap right now!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Remington said...

It's rainy and snowy here so a nap is in order!

Anonymous said...

We think this is a GRRR-8 Post~zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Katnip Lounge said...

As a huMom, I'd love to take a nap! Maybe after work...with a kat or two from the lounge!
::yawns::
xx lounge kat Mommy Trish

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I need my human awake and catering to my every need. I will have to hide this post from her.