Saturday, October 17, 2009

Easy Like Sunday

ck....."Can you quess what my name is this week? The biped thingie keeps changing it. First it was Pound Kitty, then it was Buttons and now it's "ck" (shortened version). I was busy all week getting shots, and a pill to get rid of any yuckies on da inside and then squirted wif some stinky stuff to kill any yuckies on da outside. Den I had to have my stiches out. Da biped doesn't like how my tummy looks so we may have to go back to da vet."

ck...."Oh and I've learned how to do quite a few new things. I can now wipe my face and make smudges all over da biped's glasses. I have learned to lay in da biped's lap while she sews. I have to hold real still cuz da biped doesn't want any furs falling off onto her quilts (snicker)."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling lots better soon.

The Island Cats said...

ck...we hope you are feeling better...you're in good hands with the biped, that's for sure...

CCL Wendy said...

You sure are getting the whole treatment, CK! What does CK stand for anyway? I liked PK, too.
I'm so happy you are finally on your way to having a great life. You're lucky to have such loving foster folks.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are a very lucky kitty to get all those things taken care of and have a lap to lay in!

Unknown said...

Does CK stand for "Cute Kitty?"
the FurryPurries
Ozzy, Alice, Bootsie, Freckles, Lola, Dandelo & Honey